West Europe/West Africa
MediHelp WEWA’s mission is to gather volunteers from West Europe and West Africa who are highly interested in addressing health issues, social problems and development strategies, to build international solidarity projects, in order to:
- Offer direct help to deprived communities concerning basic needs and health care
- Improve the health system and services of hospitals through donation of medical goods and materials
- Organize free of charge health screening and health education actions
- Support the local orphanages by providing goods
- Connect health institutions in Africa and in Europe to create links for mutual support
- Train youngsters in carrying out international solidarity projects
MediHelp WEWA is an NGO open to all actors willing to organize international solidarity projects in the field of health.
We make sure to provide direct support to the targeted communities so as to be as efficient as possible.
We believe that together we are strong and encourage every person who shares our vision to join, bring ideas and support our projects.
We respect and actively encourage human rights and freedom for all, upholding an open, honest and accountable relationship with everyone we work with, and with each other.
All the administrative and management functions of the association are voluntary; the association preserves in all circumstances a disinterested character to its management.
We provide accurate and timely reports of our activities to our members, and post updates on our website.
Together we are strong and we can make a difference.